WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
Value Analysis & value engineering
Contractor Bid Solicitation & Analysis
Contractor Selection & Contract Negotiations
Material Alteration Voting Assistance
Complete Project Oversight
LGC provides a detailed project plan to help navigate through the complex process of pre-construction.
- Preliminary Investigation
- Project Document Review
- Project-Participant Identification (Engineers, Architects, Consultants, etc.)
- Conceptual Project Budgeting & Scheduling
- Conceptual Project-Plan
LGC applies its project plan to execute the complicated pre-construction activities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Project-Participant Selection & Contract Negotiations (Engineers, Architects, Consultants, etc.)
Design/Specifications/Bid Document Review
Contractor Solicitation & Contract Negotiations
Budgeting & Scheduling
Material Alteration Vote
LGC provides the professional project oversight necessary for a successful outcome.
Lead OAC/OEC meetings
- Review, scrutinize and track all project related documentation & construction activities
- Coordinate the work of the design-teams and contractors to maximize efficencies in construction
- Maintain project budgets and schedules
- Minimize disruption to the client and community
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
LGC monitors the overall close-out process and delivers a final product which exceeds client expectations.
Monitor progress of final inspections
Issue approval / disapproval of completed project components based on inspection reports
Coordinate creation, inspection, and close-out of punch list
Review all project close-out documents
Facilitate the closing of all open permits
Deliver all close-out documentation to the client
LGC strategically positions its team to provide the necessary oversight and guidance to all Project Participants while maintaining direct communication with Ownership throughout all phases. This positioning enables our team to manage the project in an efficient and effective manner, while protecting our clients from the many pitfalls of construction.
…AND SO MUCH MORE
ANALYZING, TRACKING, MONITORING & CONTROLLING
The use of Microsoft Excel helps perform side-by-side comparative analyses, as well as track, monitor, and control all project documents.
The use of specialty software enables us to perform accurate take-offs for most project components.
Our cloud-based system enables us to maintain all project documents in an organized, secure environment.
We deliver project updates to the client in a format that captures all aspects of the project.
Microsoft Project is used when generating and tracking all project schedules.
Monthly reports are typically generated with a combination of all our software to provide a thorough overview of every aspect of the project.